Saturday, June 03, 2006

Golf

I'm playing in a golf tournament today & tomorrow. If yesterdays practice round is any indication of how I will do, then I shouldn't even go. I've hit balls on the practice range almost every day this week. I was hitting it exactly how I wanted to, exactly where I wanted it to go to. So how come I can't translate that to the course. I am cool as a cucumber on the course, so I don't think it's nerves. Oh well I'll just have to forget yesterday.

Carrie and the girls are coming to stay with me in Paducah tonight. We are going to eat, see a movie, and maybe swim at the hotel. Tomorrow we will visit Broadway Church of Christ in Paducah. Only been there once, and that was on a Wednesday night.

Will have to listen to the race tomorrow on my portable radio as I'll be on the golf course.

"Tommy Dublin is the next to tee off"

"He steps up to the ball, he waggles his club"

"Dublin is set to hit"

"What's this, he is stomping on the tee, and you can tell he's extemely angry"

"I don't understand this as he hasn't hit the ball yet"

"All he's saying is, Bush why did you put Newman in the wall"

Hopefully my playing partners will understand.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

The only question is will it be Kyle or Kurt....equally juvenile..

You are golfing I am playing tennis. We are the CHAMPIONS!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home