Just talking about my day and other things in my world. Comments are always welcome.
Busy raising some kiddos.
View my complete profile
posted by Tommy @ 9:14 PM
Jimmie Johnson # 48Greg Biffle # 16Matt Kenseth # 17Kasey Kahne # 9Dale Earnhart Jr. # 8
JuniorGreg BiffleMatt KensethKasey KahneCarl EdwardsPaul's picks were identical to mine so I dropped Johnson....I don't like him anyway!
I did start to pick Mark Martin...he will be in top 5, but oh well, too late!
It looks like three of us picked the winner. How far are you going to do the tiebreaker?
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Jimmie Johnson # 48
Greg Biffle # 16
Matt Kenseth # 17
Kasey Kahne # 9
Dale Earnhart Jr. # 8
Junior
Greg Biffle
Matt Kenseth
Kasey Kahne
Carl Edwards
Paul's picks were identical to mine so I dropped Johnson....I don't like him anyway!
I did start to pick Mark Martin...he will be in top 5, but oh well, too late!
It looks like three of us picked the winner. How far are you going to do the tiebreaker?
Post a Comment
<< Home