Just talking about my day and other things in my world. Comments are always welcome.
Busy raising some kiddos.
View my complete profile
posted by Tommy @ 7:41 PM
NASCAR Cup Racin goes to Daytona this week. My picks are:JohnsonStewartKensethKahneDale Jr.I just cut Harvick to get down to five. I cut Biffle already. This isn't easy.
Dale JrTony StewartKasey KahneElliot SadlerJimmie Johnson
Girls sweep! Way to go Donna! If Kenseth had passed Sadler I would have won...but he didn't. Terri get's the driver. Ok, Tommy. We need to win next week!
My M&M buddy came through for me!! I hated (read sarcasm) to see Johnson and Gordon go down..... I did feel sorry for Bobby.
Well, I felt bad for Johnson! I wanted him to win! I knew Bobby wouldn't win anyway.Had it not been for that caution at the end...
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
NASCAR Cup Racin goes to Daytona this week. My picks are:
Johnson
Stewart
Kenseth
Kahne
Dale Jr.
I just cut Harvick to get down to five. I cut Biffle already. This isn't easy.
Dale Jr
Tony Stewart
Kasey Kahne
Elliot Sadler
Jimmie Johnson
Girls sweep! Way to go Donna! If Kenseth had passed Sadler I would have won...but he didn't. Terri get's the driver. Ok, Tommy. We need to win next week!
My M&M buddy came through for me!! I hated (read sarcasm) to see Johnson and Gordon go down..... I did feel sorry for Bobby.
Well, I felt bad for Johnson! I wanted him to win! I knew Bobby wouldn't win anyway.
Had it not been for that caution at the end...
Post a Comment
<< Home