Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Amputation

I think I'm going to amputate my arm. Every once in a while (and it hasn't happened in a long time) my arm starts hurting. Supposedly a muscle gets inflamed and rubs up against a bone spur. I was up most of the night because I couldn't get comfortable. Oh well hopefully it will be gone by this afternoon.

This is the last week of T-ball and Coach pitch ball. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Going nowhere this weekend and I am glad. My garden needs attention. We are eating potatoes and squash out of it and almost have tomatoes ready.

I haven't played golf in 2.5 weeks. I'm kind of ready for that too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

I just assmumed that golf was what was making your arm hurt....because mine is a little achy right now from tennis....

8:47 AM  
Blogger JD said...

What time is dinner... sounds great!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Danny Sims said...

My grandad had a missing arm... He'd advise you work through the pain.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home