Yea
We go to the lake today. We're ready.
It's hot around here. Breaking the 90 deg mark everyday with unbelieveable humidity. I'm not complaining as I was tired of the cold and rain.
We have a new addition to the family. Princess Izzadore (Izzy). She is a Yorkie that weighs about 1-2 lbs. She is tiny.
Charlotte Picks:
1: Jimmy Johnson (Duh)
2: Carl Edwards
3: Greg Biffle
4: Tony Stewart
5: Ryan Newman
2 Comments:
Dale Jr
Tony Stewart
Jimmie Johnson
Matt Kenseth
Kevin Harvick
If you have XM access Jeff Gordon is going to be on Jr.'s show tonight. I think it will air at 11:30 Daytona time....
It looks like our picks are getting more alike all the time. I picked before I looked at anyone else so I will stick with them even though...
Johnson # 48
Stewart # 20
Harvick # 29
Jr. # 8
Kenseth # 17
we are picking the same guys!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home