Monday, May 22, 2006

Whew

Finally I can put my head above water. As of today soccer is over, our Fishers of Men class is over, and schools out. I've gone to either Fishers of Men class and/or soccer games every Saturday since the first of March. I'm ready for a break. It was a great class though and I learned a lot. Graduation is tonight. Excuse me while I pat myself on the back ( I did make it into the honors graduate category).

We are finally going camping this weekend. Every Memorial Day and Labor Day a group from church goes camping. We are ready to go, I can't believe we haven't been all year.

Sunday is fun at the campground. We have worship service outside in our shorts and flip flops, the Indy 500 is on, and then the Charlotte race. What a day.

We went to Kindergarten graduation last friday. It was cute and so was Macy. She's my big girl and she is so smart.

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

You almost make me want to go camping....

10:09 AM  
Blogger JD said...

Not me. LOL

Well, when you have to live in one of those things it changes things.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home