Weekend
First things first. We all got 2 of the top 5. I did get 2 out of the top 3 so I claim the win. Go me.
I really enjoyed the race. We were at the lake and it's one of my favorite Sundays. A group of 7 families went. We go every Memorial Day & every Labor Day. We always have church service at one of the campsites. I always enjoy this, as worshiping outside brings a different feel. I taught a lesson on "Loving your enemy". After worship I watched the Indy 500. I did have a nap through the middle of it but I did wake up for the end. Was a great finish. Then the Charlotte race. I watched most of this, except for 1 hour where we gathered for supper. The girls had a great time camping. They had lots of kids to play with. It was really hot so I'm glad we had A/C.
Our puppy is doing great. She is so cute. I will post pics sometime. She is growing, she might actually weigh a pound now.
2 Comments:
and who won the favorite driver.???? that's right. ( I am just happy to win SOMETHING!)
The guys rule! Way to go Tommy!
Post a Comment
<< Home