Results
Paul gets the win. 3 of us picked Stewart and Johnson, but he had them finishing 1rst and 2nd.
Boys 7 Girls 2
Favorite Driver
Tommy, Carrie, and Donna lose so I'll let Terri figure it out (I can't ever say "Terri Wins" again).
Terri 5 Donna 2 Tommy 2 Carrie 0.
3 Comments:
That stinking Paul, I thought I might have an outside chance with the two of my picks that didn't blow up or crash out left finishing 1st and 2nd....
I told you Kyle Busch got Newman and Truex.....OK maybe it wasn't his fault, I actually think it was his brothers...oh yeah, I was babysitting so I watched the race!!
I'll say it again if you send me cookies.
Terri Wins, Terri Wins
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I have come close so many times it is a great feeling to win one for the guys!
Hey, I would take some of those cookies too if that is all you have to do. Terri wins! Terri wins!
Post a Comment
<< Home