Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pujols the Man

New Busch Stadium was really neat. We had really good seats and it was a great game. Cards were down by 1 in the 8th when up comes Pujols with a runner on base. Of course he hits a homerun and puts them ahead. They went on the win. It will take me a few games to like it as much as old Busch. I didn't know where anything was.

It's still raining. I don't understand this, I've never seen it rain like this.

I hope the Alabama gang is ok after the storms yesterday.

If you haven't read Mike Copes post on Instrumental Music, here it is. You have to read the 50 something comments to get the whole effect. After reading come back and let me know what you think, whether it be pro or con.

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

It was the most glorious sleeping weather....I did sleep a little, even once at the wheel...that's not good!

I have read the post on MC blog but have not yet read all of the comments....but for the record, I totally agree with Mike.

How about you?

9:23 AM  
Blogger paul said...

I read it. I agree wholeheartedly. I posted down at the end of it. I got there a little late for most of the discussion. I am in an acappela church and probably will be all my life but our arguments are pretty weak and I don't see it as a biblical issue as much as a cultural one (white, middle class, America).

7:51 PM  
Blogger JD said...

Mike is right. Plain and simple. the comments are a hoot...and it's doubled from the 50 that were there when you posted.

Hope you and Carrie and the girls are well.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home