Happenings
Soccer is about to wind down. Just a couple more weeks. I'm glad because tee ball and coach pitch started this week. Last night was Bailey's first ever tee ball game. I had to take Macy to a soccer game so I didn't get to see it. Carrie said she did extremely well. Macy's first game was Monday night and she did real well. She's a lot better than last year.
Work hasn't been too bad. I'm pretty much in summer mode which is a slower pace than winter mode. I've actually snuck in a few rounds of golf. Carrie and I play glowball Friday night. That's usually interesting.
Fishers of Men course is about over and I'm glad. 12 weeks is a long time. It has been good and I'm glad I took the course but it's time to be over.
We are in the process of looking for a youth minister. We had one tryout last weekend and another will be here this weekend. Hopefully this won't take too much longer.
Picks coming Thursday. This Saturday is one of my favorite Saturdays of the year. KY Derby followed by a night race.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home