Just talking about my day and other things in my world. Comments are always welcome.
Busy raising some kiddos.
View my complete profile
posted by Tommy @ 7:26 PM
My picks for Darlington this week are:Johnson # 48Stewart # 20Harvick # 29Jr. # 8Kenseth # 17Can I charm the 'lady in black?' Time will tell!
1. Junior2. Tony Stewart3. Greg Biffle4. Kasey Kahne5. Ryan Newman**How 'bout that...I picked Newman and Tommy didn't....Surely Biffle can't stay snake-bit. If he does he will write me personally and ask me to never pick him again.**
How did she beat us again? She is good! I had three in the top five and still lost!Do I get cookies if I say it? Terri wins! Terri wins!
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
My picks for Darlington this week are:
Johnson # 48
Stewart # 20
Harvick # 29
Jr. # 8
Kenseth # 17
Can I charm the 'lady in black?' Time will tell!
1. Junior
2. Tony Stewart
3. Greg Biffle
4. Kasey Kahne
5. Ryan Newman
**How 'bout that...I picked Newman and Tommy didn't....Surely Biffle can't stay snake-bit. If he does he will write me personally and ask me to never pick him again.**
How did she beat us again? She is good! I had three in the top five and still lost!
Do I get cookies if I say it? Terri wins! Terri wins!
Post a Comment
<< Home