Tuesday, May 16, 2006

All Star

Just for the heck of it, let's pick a winner (and a winner only this week). No points, just pride.

Rules: First come, first serve. If a driver is already picked, you have to pick someone else. To be fair, I'll pick after the regulars have picked.

Still raining around here. I have to take Carrie to Lexington, KY for a doctors appointment on Thursday morning. We are going up tomorrow night and stay with my uncle in Frankfort, KY. We will play golf on Thursday morning while Carrie is at the doctor (4 hour appointment so that is perfect for a round of golf). Hopefully it will be nice weather up there.

6 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

I don't care about logic. I am going with sentiment...


Dale Jr in the #8....to win!!

7:37 PM  
Blogger paul said...

# 48 Jimmie Johnson!!!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

I guess I'll have to go with Newman.

7:00 AM  
Blogger paul said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

12:32 AM  
Blogger Tommy said...

Congrats

8:36 AM  
Blogger Donna G said...

Was it just me or was this race almost as boring as Las Vegas? Of course Tony tried to spice it up...

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home