Sunday, April 09, 2006

Texas

OK I'm going to call a tie between Paul, Donna, and Terri.
Girls you can give yourself an emotional win if you would like.

Sorry but tie doesn't constitute a win.

Boys 6 Girls 0

Favorite Driver goes to Terri

Terri 3, Donna 2, Tommy 2, Carrie 0.

5 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:26 PM  
Blogger paul said...

As much as I like winning...and I was there at the race personally cheering my guys on...it does seem like the tie breaker should go to the team that picks the winner. If it were up to me, I would be willing to concede this one to the girls since TL did pick Kahne.

Maybe we do need some kind of point system. This was a great race. I had a lot of fun being there today!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Donna G said...

I agree Terri picked Kahne...she should win.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Tommy said...

OK, OK

Boys 6 Girls 1

9:43 AM  
Blogger Donna G said...

Thank you!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home