Thursday, April 27, 2006

Dega

1: Jr
2: Stewart
3: Jeff Gordon
4: Johnson
5: Waltrip

5 Comments:

Blogger Tommy said...

Terri's Picks:


Stewart
Truex
Jr
Kahne
Sadler

9:28 PM  
Blogger Donna G said...

Donna's picks

Junior
Tony
Harvick
Johnson
Truex


Will our black paint scheme help us..... will the soft bumpers be the cure? Who will the Busch boys take out this week??? Will Dale Jarrett win again? Will Elliot Sadler stay upright....all this and more Sunday (or possibly Monday)

9:54 PM  
Blogger paul said...

My top five picks are:

# 20 Tony Stewart
# 48 Jimmie Johnson
# 17 Matt Kenseth
# 8 Dale Earnhardt Jr.
# 9 Kasey Kahne

I can't believe I dropped Biffle for Jr. but that black car got my attention. I love a black car!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

OK Donna:

It can't hurt, no, no one, no, yes.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Donna G said...

Maybe we should take a side bet...you know the same amount we are already betting....on the Busch boys....

I was at the race the year Kurt Busch got out of his car and said he couldn't wait until next week to get back to "real racing".... he don't have a lot of fans in 'Dega!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home