Socker
I can't even spell soccer but I'm having to learn. Bailey had her first practice last Sunday and Macy had her first meeting last night. I learned more about soccer in that 1.5 hours than I ever have. Should be interesting. Some girls on the Mid Continent Bible College team will be helping with practices. They should know a thing or two about soccer. The neatest thing about it is their cute little uniforms. I'll post a pic when we get them dressed up.
I fill out a NCAA tournament bracket every year. I've never done well. Usually there's 20-50 people in it and I finish in the bottom half. Well I am tied with 2 other people for 1rst place. None of us can score any more points so it will come down to the combined score of the final game. They are 137, 142 and I have 148. I like my chances. The poor guy in the middle is in a tough spot.
The weather is beautiful. I wish I had some time for golf, but I'm trying to get my spring chores done. Of course the list keeps growing.
Nascar picks coming tomorrow.
1 Comments:
Hi, friend Tommy. I have heard much good about you from our buddy C3. I am new to the blogshere and am just checking out different blogs. Nice one!
Post a Comment
<< Home