Saturday Date
Another great day with my girls and we were busy. We went to the vet to get some heartworm pills for Rusty, we signed Bailey up for tee ball, we signed Macy up for coach pitch, we signed both girls up for soccer, we went by the country club, we went to the coop, we went to the camper store, and we went by mommy's office to see her. We then came home and played outside until Macy got scared of the spiders. We were really busy but with all the signing up we did, I believe we will be busier later. We still have golf and tennis to go. I'll be glad when they decide they don't like one or two of these sports. Actually I probably won't.
Going to grill some ribs this afternoon, yum yum. One of Carrie's friends and her little boy are coming over to spend the night. I don't ever have any of my friends come over to spend the night.
1 Comments:
TENNIS!!! yay!!
Ribs sound good!! No NASCAR, I can make it....
Post a Comment
<< Home