Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Rain, Rain

Getting ready for the rain. They say it's going to rain a lot and we are going to have some bad storms. I could do without the storms.

Bought a golf cart yesterday, so I am ready to golf. Guess I better start hitting balls and practicing up.

Carrie's still chugging along at work. The returns are getting fewer, but they are higher dollar returns.

Went to Wal Mart yesterday and bought the girls their sports supplies. Soccer ball, tee ball bat, glove, tee ball, and helmet. They had a ball when they got home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

So, how bad did the rain hit you? It was pretty yucky here in Alabama. I got to drive 35 in a 55 so I could see. Don't think that's happened before--LOL.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Danny Sims said...

Hope your rain came with no wind.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home