Sunday, March 26, 2006

Race

Looks like I am the wiener. Yea, yea. 3 out of the top 5. It was hard not to cheer for the 2 car. I just have to remember it's not Rusty in there.

Guys 5 Girls 0.


The favorite driver goes to me. I swept both events. Ryan brought home a respectable top 10.


Tommy 2, Donna 2, Terri 1, Carrie 0.


Oh yea, the driver formerly known as Terri's Bobby may have shown you why he made the switch.

5 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

Well, I had three in the top 10 and all 5 of mine were in the top 12....

Not too shabby....and I would never, ever pick #2...

But I did enjoy listening to Newman on the Speed Channel the other night.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Donna G said...

As a matter of fact the total points of my drivers scored today was 726 to your 664.....I think that means I WIN!!!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Donna G said...

Actually Terri beat me with 773 points..... So she wins!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

Alright comment hogs.

8:38 PM  
Blogger paul said...

I would never pick # 2. (Or did I the first week? I can't remember. I think maybe I did!)

Guys still rule!

Points....lets define the rules shall we?

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home