Thursday, March 23, 2006

Picks

The Memphis trip went well and we had a fun time. Basketball starts again today and I'm excited.

My picks for Bristol:

Kenseth
Kurt Busch
Jeff Burton
J Johnson
Harvick

7 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

Bristol

Junior
Harvick
Kasey Kahne
Tony Stewart
Mark Martin (my wildcard)

** I think we can all drop Edwards from our picks....

Did I tell you how much fun it was to BOOOO the Busch brothers at Atlanta, almost worth the rain...

9:02 AM  
Blogger paul said...

I was going to dump the Fords this week and go all Chevys but TL says Fords run well at Bristol. She may be throwing me off track hoping that I will contribute to a loss for the men and a win for the women. I don't know. Here are my picks with three Fords:

Johnson
Kenseth
Edwards
Biffle
Stewart

Did I miss something? Why drop Edwards. He is going to do it this week isn't he?

10:32 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Junior
Stewart
Edwards
Kurt Busch
J. Gordon

--

8:29 PM  
Blogger happytheman said...

Jimmy Johnson
Jeff Gordon
Kasey Kahne
Casey Mears
Kyle Busch

Possible: Greg Biffle

I wish they all could be California Drivers.....

Did I stutter!

11:00 PM  
Blogger paul said...

The more guys we get posting on here the easier this is going to be...unless we all pick the same drivers.

Maybe we should go double or nothing some week! What do you think, Girls?

6:00 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

I'm glad someone else is "stirring up the pot".

Boys rule, and girls drool.

How elementary that sounds.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Donna G said...

I am going to create an alias and start posting as another girl just to keep the balance....

Boyz rule what????

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home