Oops
I think I picked Syracuse to go a long way. Oh well messed up that side of the bracket.
I'm thinking of becoming a professional blackjack player. Had our meeting Wednesday at the Casino Aztar, and I won a little money. Actually we've had 3 meetings their this year and I've won money all three times. That means I'm due to lose. Think I'll keep selling.
I've got to find a team to embrace in the tournament. Of course I'm embracing UK, I just don't think they will be around long. I will cheer for Florida also, because I like Billy Donovan.
Bailey (my youngest) started throwing up last night. She seems ok this morning. Hopefully mommy, daddy, and macy will not catch it.
It was 39 deg when I woke up and the high today is only supposed to be 50 deg. Supposed to get down to 32 deg tonight. It was 80 deg 1 week ago. We sure have some weird weather.
1 Comments:
copy of my predictions on Terri's post! Newman is still qualifying good!
8- Junior
20- Tony
99- Edwards (I would love to see the back flip in person!)
29- Harvick
24- Gordon- (yuck)
I predict the rookies..
Hamlin, Yeley and Truex will all do well.
10:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home