Just talking about my day and other things in my world. Comments are always welcome.
Busy raising some kiddos.
View my complete profile
posted by Tommy @ 1:47 PM
Uhhh...I don't cook!I was gonna pick Kahne too, but since I didn't make my predictions until after the Busch race I thought it would seem unfair...You can cook! We are in 7th place baby!!
Yes, Gentlemen! Keep it up!!!I had two of the top five again. Biffle died on me.
ah Khris and that stinking 24! I did pick him in my top 5 though.I am happy to have two top finishes...Hey, who is Paul's favorite?
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Uhhh...I don't cook!
I was gonna pick Kahne too, but since I didn't make my predictions until after the Busch race I thought it would seem unfair...
You can cook! We are in 7th place baby!!
Yes, Gentlemen! Keep it up!!!
I had two of the top five again. Biffle died on me.
ah Khris and that stinking 24! I did pick him in my top 5 though.
I am happy to have two top finishes...
Hey, who is Paul's favorite?
Post a Comment
<< Home