Monday, March 20, 2006

Grizzlies

Tomorrow I will take 3 customers to Memphis. The company I work for has a suite at the Memphis Grizzlies game. I don't particularly like NBA basketball but it is fun to go to. The suite makes it even nicer. There will be a couple of VP's there to smooze the customers. My customers really like being smoozed and when a VP smoozes them they think it's great.

The next day we will tour the corporate office and then tour our lab where most of our products are discovered. This is a real neat tour and it sells a lot of product for me. Hopefully it will this time also.

I have 10 of the sweet 16 left on my bracket, but more importantly I have my final four teams still alive. It's been a wild tournament.

Arghhhhh. I just had one of my customers call and say he might have to cancel on the trip. This really t's me off. I spent a lot of money that will now be down the tubes if he cancels. Oh well I laid the guilt trip on pretty heavy, so maybe he'll come through.

My wife is also taking the Fishers of Men course and she has to go on Monday nights. So tonight is Daddy's night. The girls were really good. Macy read a 62 page book and I was real impressed. It was a Dr Seuss book so I had to pronounce some of the made of names for her. I forgot how stupid those books are, but she loves them and they are obviously teaching her to read. Not bad for a 5 year old.

Today was the first day of spring and we had a high of 40 degrees. We're supposed to have freezing temps tomorrow night. This is crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home