Golf Fever
It was extemely nice this week. It was in the high 60's and even reached the 70's a couple of times. That has given me the golf fever. I worked my butt off all week to make sure I had Friday afternoon open, so I could sneak off and play my first round of the year. Also, Danny went on a nice golf trip and that gave me the bug even more. Today is cold so it ruined my plans to play golf. Oh well, I needed a day in the office to clean my desk off.
Next week is looking pretty easy. I have 2 days scheduled up so maybe I can sneak in a round or maybe two. I do have to find me a golf cart. I've been looking the last month, and now it is time to get one. I just can't pull the trigger.
Carrie's still busy at work, which is a good thing. She only has 6 more weeks to go. She may need about 12 weeks more to supply funding for all my habits and whishes. No, we better make that 16 more weeks.
2 Comments:
carrie: I just need you to be fulltime about 12 extra weeks.
C4: electric, would love new but will buy used, always need a golf buddy on Friday afternoons.
Golf, tennis, softball, anything outside it is finally SPRING!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home