Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wildcats

Headed to Rupp Arena today to watch the UK Wildcats and the Ole Miss Rebels. I sure hope the cats win. Last time I went they got beat. Oh well, a game at Rupp Arena is still awesome. I believe they sell out every game, even when we stink.

About 1.5 months ago I was complaining because it was so dry. We haven't had a dry day since. I need to do some work outside but I can't because it's too wet.

Spring Projects: Clean the yard up, replace some more mulch with lava rock, get my garden planted, trim some tree limbs, and wash & wax my camper. I am really dreading that last one. It will be a job.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

I guess that is the camper with Satellite TV??

I saw your picture on JD's blog....still hanging on to that #2 Gear? Better watch out people will think you are a Busch fan.

(don't even say that it is better than people thinking you are a Jr fan...I know how you feel)

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home