Sweetie
My youngest and I are having play time this morning. Big sister is at her first slumber party and mommy is working. I enjoy alone time with both my girls but it is special when you get alone time with one at a time. It started with her crawling in my bed to snuggle this morning. As I lay there thinking of all the things I needed to get up and do, I said stop it, enjoy this time. The work can wait. Then we got up and ate french toast. She tells me all the time how she wants french toast and then she only eats two bites. I'm beginning to believe she doesn't like french toast or at least doesn't like it when her Daddy fixes it. We have to go pick up her sissy after while. Macy went to her first slumber party. We were nervous all week because we didn't really know the parents. After careful investigation, lots of drive by's, and talking to people who knew them, we finally decided
they were ok. It's scary sending your 5 year old to strangers.
I was sick in Bardstown. I don't know if it was something I ate or what but I was sick yesterday morning. I didn't know how I was going to set through a 2 hour test. Test time was 1:00 and about 1:05 the sickness just magically passed. I'm so glad, because the 3.5 hour drive home would have been horrible.
Carrie and I are going on a date this afternoon. Going to the movies and the Japanese steakhouse. She's been putting in the hours. She leaves at 7 every morning and usually gets home at 6. Two nights this week were 7 and 9:30. She's ready for a break. Only 71 more days honey.
1 Comments:
sorry you were sick, Today is my 10th day of crud, and I think it has turned into a sinus infection.
Calling the good doc at church for a Z-pack.......tired of being sick.
Your girls are gorgeous...but you knew that!
Post a Comment
<< Home