Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Snow

It's supposed to snow this morning. Only problem is, it will be 40 deg by noon so it won't hang around long. We haven't had a good snow all year. Oh well, there's still time.

I've had an enjoyable week so far. I've been fairly busy but I've been working close to home. Next week is bad again. I will be in Indy for a 2 day meeting and then Louisville for a 2 day show. After that it should be smooth sailing and close to home till September.

Carrie is still unbelievably busy. She's not getting home till 7 most nights. Luckily I've been around this week to pick the kids up. Lots of mac & cheese or cereal for supper. Dad, the gourmet chef. I do like cooking, but I'm really only good if I can use my grill. We've finally had cold weather this week so I haven't grilled. I can't wait till summer so I can grill a burger and get a fresh tomato out of the garden. Um, Um good.

I do have 2 friends for you to think about this week. One is a former boss who has had cancer since December of 2003. He had it in his lungs, brain, and then adrenaline glands. Succesfull surgeries and treatments had him amazingly cancer free last summer. It has shown back up in his adrenaline glands, so I'm sure that's not good. The other is the mother of one of my friends. She basically has cancer everywhere. Just heard yesterday so don't have many details, but it doesn't sound good.

My take on the superbowl, it was boring. It was a boring pre-game, boring game, boring halftime, and boring commercials. It really dissapointed me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

Good luck on getting that snow...

I agree with you on the Super Bowl, I was just too sick to do anything else, so I watched.

I decided about 10 years ago I was going to do taxes, after one season I realized that was not the job for me. I still get stuck doing the "family" but I refuse to do anyone elses.....

Your wife will also be added to my prayer list.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home