Friday, February 10, 2006

Snow Part 2

So the snow Wednesday went North of us. Now the snow today is supposed to go South of us. I'm not happy. I like one good snow a year so I can ride the 4-wheeler, pull the kids on the sled, make a snow man, make a snow angel, build a fort, and possibly make some snow cream. One snow, that's all I ask.

I have to leave Sunday afternoon and won't be back till Thursday night, so I think I will take it easy today. I have to get a haircut at 9 so maybe I'll try to eat lunch with my wife.

Carrie and I really got into the last winter olympics. I do remember the speed skating and the Ono Apollo guy. My wife says I really got into the figure skating. What? Me, figure skating? She says there was a big controversy. I don't remember.

Will you watch the olympics?

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

Yep. I like the winter olympics. I do remember some controversy last time, I just don't remember what it was...

Maybe we will get a little snow tomorrow. That would be fun.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Tommy said...

It's snowing like crazy now. Started about noon. Have about an inch on the ground and still coming.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Danny Sims said...

I miss snow.

I will not watch one minute of the Olympics. Just not interested. Not against it, just not in my time budget. Now when March Madness finally gets here...

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home