Original
I was going to entitle this blog "Snow Part 3", but that just didn't sound too original. We ended up with 3.5 inches of snow. We knew it was going to get up to 40 deg today so we had to Make Hay While The Sun Shined.
The girls started their day letting Daddy make a snow man. It wasn't a very symetrical snowman, but I tried hard.

Next I pulled the girls on the sled behind the 4-wheeler. This is the first year they weren't scared. They would have ridden all day.

Then my nephew Brady decided to join us for play time. We started making a fort but we got tired. By the way, I'm glad I spent $300 on a cover for my camper. I think it has paid off.

My girls decided to make a snow cowgirl. In case you couldn't tell from the front I have included a profile view to let you see it literally was a snow cowgirl. They are so innocent at this age.
All in all a good time was had. Most of the snow has melted this afternoon, but man we had fun this morning. I finally had my one snow of they year. I'm ready for spring.



3 Comments:
I'm jealous...we finally got a blizzard looking snow-shower, but nothing stuck!!
I should have got Blazing Saddles, that and Young Frankenstien are my favorite Mel Brooks flicks....
(I was so ready for the Shoot-Out)
Great pictures. How much is that worth, building snowpeople with your two girls.
Love it.
It's snowing again, Tommy! Looking forward to supper tonight!
Post a Comment
<< Home