Just talking about my day and other things in my world. Comments are always welcome.
Busy raising some kiddos.
View my complete profile
posted by Tommy @ 3:43 PM
But he is back in 7th.....let's see what happens.(you know I hate it that the Busch boys are out...Ryan has a chance!)
Well Jimmie got it...Ryan finished strong.
Let's see:Newman (tommy)- 3rdStewart (tl)- 5thJr (donna)- 8thMayfield (carrie)- 37thLets see 2+2/5*10.5*x/12=yy+2/3*5.6=yep, yep I think 3rd beats 5th, 8th, and 37th.Yea, Yea I win, I win.Have to talk while I can.
I am only going to say you won because you picked 3 in the top 10 (you picked Stewart to win too See predictions here)I only got two (Terri and Carrie got two as well). None of us picked the winner. We need to start a points system....
I was talking about where our men finished, but I'll take the win on the predictions also.
Hey.. Has Nascar started yet? How many weeks to March madness?
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
But he is back in 7th.....let's see what happens.
(you know I hate it that the Busch boys are out...Ryan has a chance!)
Well Jimmie got it...
Ryan finished strong.
Let's see:
Newman (tommy)- 3rd
Stewart (tl)- 5th
Jr (donna)- 8th
Mayfield (carrie)- 37th
Lets see 2+2/5*10.5*x/12=y
y+2/3*5.6=
yep, yep I think 3rd beats 5th, 8th, and 37th.
Yea, Yea I win, I win.
Have to talk while I can.
I am only going to say you won because you picked 3 in the top 10 (you picked Stewart to win too See predictions here)I only got two (Terri and Carrie got two as well). None of us picked the winner. We need to start a points system....
I was talking about where our men finished, but I'll take the win on the predictions also.
Hey.. Has Nascar started yet? How many weeks to March madness?
Post a Comment
<< Home