California
Paul had 1 in the top 5. I had one in the top 5. He had 1 in the top 10, and I had one in the top 10. His top 10 guy was 9th and mine was 10th. So in my opinion he wins again. Guys 2, girls 0.
On the "how my favorite driver did this weekend" contest, Donna gets the prize. Donna 1, Tommy 1, Carrie 0 and Terri 0.
By the way, where did Stewart finish?
2 Comments:
Okay, I don't have a favorite driver yet so I can't compete there yet. My beginner's luck is hold up!
I will take a "my driver finishes best"..... I knew the Fords would win out there, but I would rather it be Kenseth than Biffle...
Poor Tony, he is eating humble pie. He needs this week off.
Ya'll pray that my daughter holds off having babies long enough for me to got to Hotlanta!!
Post a Comment
<< Home