Busy
I have been extremely busy this week. Next week should be a little better. Macy was chosen Student of the Month for January and that's been a big deal. She reminds us every day. We are very proud. She has a party to go to Friday night. I've done lots of investigating about the parents . I thought I knew everybody around here, but I didn't.
Carrie has been extremely busy at work. She sure can make a lot of money in 1 day. We just need a 6 month tax season.
I had my yearly review the other day. That went fine, no earth shattering news.
Headed to Bardstown, KY today, the bourbon capital. I have to take a test tomorrow (not a bourbon test).
3 Comments:
so is a sobriety test???
I love the line, "...that's been a big deal. She reminds us every day. We are very proud." Sums parenting up, in a way. We love our kids, grin (like our parents must have) at our kids, and we love our kids some more.
Nice.
djg: No sobriety test, but I was sick this morning. Maybe their was bourbon in the air.
danny: love 'em more every day
carrie: you have a point
Post a Comment
<< Home