Wild

What a wild weekend. Family coming in, family leaving, funeral home visitation, funeral, joint Sunday night services with 3 other churches, regular church, taking customers out to eat, my birthday............Oh, Oh Happy Birthday to me a day late. Yep January 28th. Besides my Grandma's funeral it was a nice birthday. It started with my 3 year old singing happy birthday to me in bed bright & early Saturday morning.
Grandma's funeral was real nice. My 2 beautiful girls got up and sang Jesus Loves Me to their Great Grandma. It was really sweet. It was nice to see my family from Chicago and lots of other people I rarely see.
The memoirs are still yet to come. I haven't laid my hand on them yet, but I will find them eventually.
4 churches gathered tonight for a joint service with a meal to follow. That was real fun to go to a different place and meet some new people. The singing was wonderful. We are going to continue on every 5th Sunday.
4 Comments:
Beautiful girls!!
Happy Birthday a little late! HOpe it was great!
tommy,
thanks for the visit. i want to say i'm sorry for your loss, but those are only words. i do mean them though.
i lost the only grandfather i knew when i was about 31, and it was hard. his wife, my only remaining grandparent will be tough to say goodbye to.
thanks for the encouraging words on my blog. take care, bro.
What cuties. And what a neat deal for them to sing. Precious. You'll never forget that moment.
Tommy,
I am glad that the funeral went well and that you were blessed by all who love you and your family and your grandmother. I have been praying for you all.
Happy belated birthday!!!!!!!!
Take care and have a blessed day!
Post a Comment
<< Home