Monday, January 02, 2006

Kid for a Day

I have a play date today. Most of my customers are taking today off, my wife is going to work (tax season has officially started), and my kids will be in school. So I am going to spend the day at C4's playing X-Box. You can tell he's still a college kid. I was thinking of going over there about 7 or 7:30. He said wait till about 9 and didn't sound too excited about that.

Hope everyone had a safe New Years Eve. It was dangerous in my living room, I almost fell off my recliner. We had a nice candlelit dinner.

One of my weird habits is backing my truck in the garage. This was learned from Dale Carnegie. He wants you to be ready to go in the morning. Why start your day with backing up?

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

Hmmm, I must have slept through that week of Dale Carnegie. My favorite is prepare for the worst that can happen and then expect the best. It makes me seem like I worry very little (which truly I do!!)

I think I will veg out and watch football today myself...Roll Tide (I hope)

10:18 AM  
Blogger Danny Sims said...

Why end your day backing up?
Sorry, I just couldn't help it. Have a great week. Hope your X-Box game was fun.

8:31 PM  
Blogger JD said...

I haven't done something like that in a long time...how fun! My grand daughter got a game cube for Christmas. I played about 15 minutes and she left the room, thinking she wouldn't ever get a chance again. Strange, the things that grab our attention and won't let go!

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home