Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Final Quack

Duck season is over. Whew, I'm tired. Went on my last hunt today and it finished on high note. This was the best season I've had in a while. Now I have to wait 10 months to start again. Looks like it's nascar & golf until then. Hurry up Daytona.

Had to get home today for a big family gathering. My aunt from Chicago is down so about 40 of us got together for supper. It was nice to see everyone, but I sure ate too much.

Headed to Peoria, IL for 3 days next week to work a trade show. I don't mind going to them, but 2 days would be enough for me.

My wifes birthday is tomorrow, so I have to remember that first thing in the morning. Happy birthday Honey (even though you called me anal).

I think I'm very organized and interested in things, not anal. She is very laid back. I don't have a laid back bone in my body. I do get laid back a little when we go camping. I can't wait till April so I can lay back. Actually it's warm enough now to go camping. I imagine we'll go shortly after April 15th, and I'm sure Carrie will be sick of tax returns and ready to go. If anyone needs any tax advice, we won't charge you too much. Actually I think she's finding out, advice is usually free. My marketing mind has been spinning hard trying to come up with a way to charge for advice. I'll figure it out some day.

Well, enough rambling. Cats won today, barely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home