Saturday, January 07, 2006

Ducks & Parties

I bought a membership in a duck hunting club in Southern Illinois this year. I bought it to take customers too. I hadn't been before yesterday. I grabbed a couple of customers and went, and we limited out. That was the best duck hunt I've been on in a few years. I already have 2 more scheduled.

Going to a party in Evansville, Indianna tonight. All the people I work with are getting together. It is our 1 year anniversary of changing companies and also a belated Christmas party. Sounds like fun and I imagine my wife is ready for a little adult company besides me.

Carrie worked partial days this week and Monday she starts opening from 8-5 M-F and 8-12 on Saturdays. That will go on until April 15th, so this will be a nice 1 night get-away before that. For Christmas I did give her a 1 night get-away to Opryland Hotel to be used on a Saturday night in the middle of tax season. I'm sure she will be ready for that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

I saw a pretty duck on a pond in the middle of an ugly pasture this morning. I was thinking about blogging about the contrast....but in honor of duck season I will pass.

I wish some deer hunters would come down the road I live on before I meet one up close and personal....(I know season is over)

**and I KNEW your response would be basketball!!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home