Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tagged

I've been tagged.

1: Seven things to do before I die.

- Walk my girls down the aisle
- Go back to Maui
- See some grandkids
- Alaskan Cruise
- Visit or sell the ranch in Bolivia
- Buy Carrie Diamond earrings
- Play Augusta

2: Seven things I cannot do.

- Iron
- Hula Hoop
- Play harmonica
- understand hockey
- Build things very well
- work on a car very well
- splits

3: Seven things that attract me to my wife ( in no specific order).

- Her sense of humor
- Her body
- Her beauty
- Her personality
- She can iron
- She's usually a happy person
- Her brains

4: Seven things I say most often.
- Yea
- Girls............
- ahhhh man
- What's going on?
- Boom
- This is the bomb
- Hey babe

5: Seven books, series, or authors I love.
- John Grisham
- Max Lucado
- Sandra Brown
- Louis Lamour
- Patricia Cornwell
- Jim Whitt
- The Outsiders

6: Seven movies I watch over & over again ( or would watch over & over again if I had time).
- Young Guns
- Lonesome Dove
- Blazing Saddles
- Major Payne
- Remember the Titans
- Saving Private Ryan
- Million Dollar Baby

7: Seven people I'm tagging ( I'll post a comment and let them know they're tagged).

Carrie, Donna, and Cecil ( I only know 3 other bloggers that haven't been tagged already)

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

Tommy,
I appreciate being tagged but I answered these questions in September.
You can read it all right here!

I thought you were in Mexico?!

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home