Saturday, December 03, 2005

Hectic

So my life just got even more hectic over the next week. The problem is, I made it that way. I'm leaving today to go to Terre Haute, IN. I will stay with one of my friends/co-workers and then go to the Titans at the Colts game. Him and one of his customers have been trying to get me to come up for 2 years. Should be fun. I will stay with him on Sunday night and then work my way back on Monday. I was putting on a training meeting for one of my customers Monday, but they sold out yesterday. Luckily they did sell to another one of my customers.

So it go hectic when my boss called yesterday and wanted to know if I wanted to go to Mexico.......................................next weekend. So now I'm going to Mexico next Friday for 3 nights. All I know is that it is 30 minutes south of Playa del Carmen. Carrie doesn't get to go and I wish she could.

I was gone all this week, will be gone all weekend, and will be gone again next weekend. I'm sure she feels like a single parent. Luckily I'm home too much, most of the time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

The weather should be nice in Mexico....Indiana...NOT.

Be careful, have fun and all that jazz. So are you pulling for the Colts to stay undefeated?

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home