Cold
It has gotten cold in KY. We are supposed to get a couple inches of snow on Thursday. That is kind of odd for around here. We usually get 1 snow a year and sometimes it's not a good one. Oh well, I won't get to enjoy it since I'm off to Mexico. I've got to look at where I'm going so I can quite calling it Mexico. It's 1 hour south of Cancun, it's not Playa del Carmen, and it's not Cozumel. It is close to these places. I think the original group was going to Cancun, but it's not inhabitable right now.
Cell phone usage has changed so much. My first cell phone was in 1993. I paid $25 per month for 30 minutes. Any minutes over that were like .50 cents/minute. Now we pay $39 per month for 400 minutes, unlimited nights and weekends, unlimited mobile-mobile and get rollover. I called to see what it would cost to call home from Mexico on the cell phone and it is .79 cents/minute. Amazing, it's not much more than my first cell phone.
I had to put icicle lights on the sides of my moms house today. She has a very steep roof and it wasn't easy. The older I get the less fun it is to get on top of her house. I guess I'll have to get them down in a few weeks. The things you do for your mother.
1 Comments:
Funny, I was thinking about cell phone changes the other day. It is hard to believe I used to have to monitor how much I used it, now I never use all of my minutes.
{Don't worry about getting to know the "real" Donna, she is that red-neck NASCAR loving weirdo that you already know....well sort-of know..}
Post a Comment
<< Home