Turkey Day
My other friend that came down to deer hunt, didn't fair as well. He did get a little buck. The deer have really slowed down. I am not seeing many right now. Oh well 3 more days to get that trophy.
Thanksgiving was wonderful. I went to my in-laws to eat at noon. Then at 1:30 we went to my moms family to eat. I ate small portions at each. It was wonderful. I love turkey & dressing.
I'm not going hunting this morning as my uncle and his family are staying with us. I better keep him company. My mom is cooking a big breakfast this morning and I'm excited about that.
I just saw on the news, pictures from the mall at 6:15 am. I've never been on the morn after Thanksgiving, so I was suprised. It wasn't wall-to-wall people. I figured it would be. I'm sure it will be this afternoon.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home