Meetings
Round one of the meetings is over. Now I have the last half of the week to go. Had a great one yesterday, I sold a lot of stuff. Hopefully the next 2 days will be as productive. The success at these will be harder to measure as they are planning meetings. I don't want to discount these, as these are my favorite meetings. Basically we meet with my customer and help him plan for his business next year. In that planning we look for ways that we can help him reach his goals. Hopefully that is with some of our products.
We sure had the storms last night. We had about 4 tornadoes around. None at my house but I have talked to some friends who didn't fare so well. I think I did hear of a death in one of the trailer parks. We finally had rain. We had 2 inches. That is the first measurable rain I've had since Hurricane Katrina.
1 Comments:
We are never going to add a staff person.
Post a Comment
<< Home