Monday, November 07, 2005

Long Winded

As I suspected I went a little long yesterday. I just can't say everything I need to say in less than 40 minutes. I was speed talking to get done as fast as I did. Oh well, most people were positive about it and hopefully they have been moved to go help JD or at least send some aid. I think they will, as there were many comments saying they will.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out. We all get moved to do something, but if we don't react quickly we lose that feeling. It happens to me all the time. That's why when we get that feeling we need to react on it now, so we don't lose it and start making excuses.

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

I hope you rounded up some more support for JD. I also hope to be making a trip soon.

1:14 PM  
Blogger JD said...

Thanks, Tommy, for yours and Carrie's visit. It gave me great strength. I don't know if you can understand that, but please believe it.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home