Monday, November 28, 2005

Happenings

Deer season is over and I never did get a buck. Never saw a decent one, but it doesn't really matter. I'm not a big shooter. If I see a trophy I will take him, but I'm not going to shoot a little one.

Have to go to meetings in St Louis all week. Supposed to be pretty fun meetings. I wish it was summer so I could watch the cards play. I will work my way up to St Louis today and be there for opening reception tonight. I think we're done at noon on Thursday. Next year this meeting will be in Vegas. I like St Louis but I believe Vegas will be better.

It has been raining for a couple days, but I will not complain. We are still several inches behind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

I wish you could have come out to my "road". I nearly hit a deer Wednesday driving home from work, and that is nothing unusual.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home