Fall Push
I am in the wholesale agriculture seed and chemical business. We wholesale all ag chemicals plus we make about 300 products of our own. Our focus is not to miss the chemical business, but really focus on our products. As you can imagine we make a much larger profit margin on these items, plus it gets our name out there. So all our goals and our bonus is heavily weighted to our own products.
In the fall we have a program appropriately named "Fall Push". This is where we get orders for our products now even though they are not going to be used till spring or summer. I have gotten orders from 4 of my customers. I still have 4 to go ( I have more customers than this, but we only focus on our big dogs) and I have already surpassed my this years sales by 30%. So basically I have a 30% increase for next year and still have 4 customers to go. I AM PUMPED.
I get so excited this time of year when I get these orders. I need to extend it over a month instead of doing it in a week. I could extend this high a little longer.
1 Comments:
Isn't life on commission, bonus, whatever grand??? I passed last month by the 10th of this month (of course last month was my worst month ever!!)
Have I mentioned I like my job, no really!
Post a Comment
<< Home