Saturday, November 05, 2005

Cheese

I've done Chuck E Cheese and said cheese for a picture all in 24 hours.

Took off early yesterday and we took the kids to Chuck E Cheese and then to see Chicken Little. Pretty fast way to drop a $100 bill. I would do it all over again today though. They had a wonderful time. I like most kid movies I take them to but Chicken Little wasn't very good to me.

Today we had our family picture made. We haven't had one in 2 years so it was nice. We had it made in a little park area with lots of colored leaves on the ground. We used a photographer who is way too expensive, but man they can make some pictures. We only go every 2-3 years to that photographer.

I have to preach tomorrow since Cecil is out of town. It should be easy as I'm talking about our trip to Pascagoula. I'm going to tie in the Good Samaritan story. The only problem I have with preaching is that I don't do it very often, so when I do get up there, I tend to go way too long. Need to keep it 20-25 minutes and I can never finish in less than 35. I just have too much to say and I also think of new things while I'm up there. Oh well, I told them all Wednesday night to eat a big breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home