Wow!

Now that's faith. This was taken in front of a house (or what's left of a house), on the beach, in Pascagoula. It amazes me how people can keep their spirits up in times like this. I like to think that I could, but I've never been in a situation even close to this one. I am thankful that I haven't but I can see some positive that could come out of it. Struggles can make you grow. It's hard to learn or grow if you never face challenges. Anyway, I think I'll stick to my small challenges that don't threaten my way of life.
1 Comments:
I'm amazed with you. I don't know that I could have such a great attitude. God of course is in charge and if they are trusting him, He will be giving them grace for each moment.
** I would still be whining**
Post a Comment
<< Home