Tagged
I have been tagged to digest this sentence from my blog past. It was a sentence from random and it just happened to be a doozy.
Asked how she was doing and got the "shaky hand", meaning so-so.
This isn't even a gramatically correct sentence. I have never been known for my English skills. "Shaky Hand" is the non-verbal symbol for so-so. What is the meaning for so-so? Either you're good or your bad. I guess so-so is middle of the road. I had asked this to my wife the day after she had foot surgery. I had to play nurse and it wasn't much fun. Now my wife was a wonderful patient, I just don't like being a nurse.
Oh well, I hope I have fulfilled the duties of being tagged. I wish my number would have led me to some profound, meaningful sentence, but instead I got stuck with this one.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home