The sign
Remember my dilema, it is solved. As I was strolling around the souvenir trailers, I had a sign. I went by the Ryan Newman trailer and everything was 50% off. I figured that had to be a sign to help me make my choice. I did ask why the 50%, they said they were restocking for next year. I wanted to make sure he wasn't switching sponsors or something. I got a lot of cool stuff, and I got it cheap.
Finished up Dega good, it was a wonderful race. Rusty stunk, but Ryan did good. As they came off turn 2 I saw Jarrett peek to the outside. I immediately started cheering for him. It's been so long since he won, I was getting excited. He held on and won. I was glad he won. It's hard not to like DJ and he has the coolest commercials.
Now we are at the mountains. Last night we went to Gatlinburg and did the skylift, walked around, and ate at the Park Grill. The Park Grill is one of our top 5 favorite restaraunts. A little pricey but man they have good filets.
Today we are going to eat pancakes at the Pancake Pantry and then going to Ober Gatlinburg. Going to let the girls see the bears and try to ice skate. Going to the aquarium this afternoon, if we have time. Tonight we do the "Black Bear Jamboree".
Our campground is the bomb. It is the nicest I've stayed in. We have all the usual hookups plus, cable and wireless internet.
1 Comments:
Well, it could have been worse. Newman's not all that bad.
I too was excited for DJ to win. He has had his share of bad luck the past couple of years. And Tony's back in 1st in points!
Post a Comment
<< Home