From the past
As I was looking back in my archives to fulfil my tag, I found this one from way back when. Now that I actually have more than 1 person reading my blog, I will ask the questions again.
Have fun:
So today I will ask some mind boggling questions. Questions that I don't know if anyone can answer, but I will ask for some scholarly inspiration.
1: Why do we park in the driveway and drive on the parkway?
2: When you ask someone how many things they want, why do they say 10 or 12? Why not say 11 (the numbers are used as example only, could be any numbers)?
3: What is the meaning of life?
4: Why do some people not believe in God?
5: How many chucks could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
6: Why are some people pessimists (the glass is always 1/2 empty)?
7: Why are some people pretty and some people ugly (it doesn't seem fair) (I know we are supposed to see inward beauty only, but my eyes still see outward also)?
8: Why would God ( I guess you can only answer this if you believe in God, if you don't then give your answer as to why some people are) make some people retarted, have downs, etc?
9: Why is a bakers dozen 13?
10: What is your purpose in life (or have you figured it out)?
So here you go, lots of thought provoking questions. By the way, I was born in a log cabin I built with my own hands.
1 Comments:
1: Why do we park in the driveway and drive on the parkway?
Because we are supposed to.
2: When you ask someone how many things they want, why do they say 10 or 12? Why not say 11 (the numbers are used as example only, could be any numbers)? We don’t want to pin people down or to be pinned down.
3: What is the meaning of life? Short proving ground for heavenly consideration
4: Why do some people not believe in God? I have to believe that it is because they have not been properly exposed.
5: How many chucks could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood? How do you chuck wook?
6: Why are some people pessimists (the glass is always 1/2 empty)? Where we optismist will know that we are optimist
7: Why are some people pretty and some people ugly (it doesn't seem fair) (I know we are supposed to see inward beauty only, but my eyes still see outward also)? Perhaps we are all pretty, it is just perception. You know I used to think certain clothes were ugly, now I like them. A man I once knew said that when you first meet someone you perceive them as attrative or unattractive but eventually everyone evolves into ordinary….
8: Why would God ( I guess you can only answer this if you believe in God, if you don't then give your answer as to why some people are) make some people retarted, have downs, etc? The same reason he makes some have an aptitude for building or being on time and leaves others without it, our gifts and strengths are different. All are useful for Him.
9: Why is a bakers dozen 13? Where I can have an extra donut.
10: What is your purpose in life (or have you figured it out)? Since I answered your other 9 questions you have to answer this one for me…..because I sure don’t know! (other than #3 above)
Post a Comment
<< Home