Monday, September 26, 2005

Rita's A Woman

Yep, you can tell Rita's a woman. All we heard is how she was going to stall over Arkansas and dump lots of water on the surrounding states. Well, she changed her mind and decided to get on out of here. I am very glad she decided to change her mind.

I'm really enjoying the chase for the championship this year. Of course Rusty is in 2nd and Ryan is in 3rd, so it's hard not to be happy. Kurt Busch is now in 10th and it's not looking good for him. That kind of makes me happy also. I'm going to Talladega this weekend and I hope Rusty will keep it on all fours. He has a habit of getting airborned at Dega.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

Well Jr. didn't make the chase, so the best thing for me is that Kurt Bucsh is in 10th!!!

Pulling for Tony, although I would not be unhappy if Rusty won! Enjoy Talledega!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home