Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Results

The golf tournament went well. We shot a 79 the first day (remember my wife plays golf about 3 times a year). The next day we got it together and was 2 over after 14 holes. Hey we might actually win our flight. Oh well they don't end after 14 holes. We played the last 4 holes at 6 over par, so we shot a 78 the next day. We didn't finish last, we finished about mid pack in our flight. If we would have parred out we would have won our flight. Oh well, what would we do with $300 worth of golf gift certificates (balls, new putter, shoes, etc). We did have a lot of fun. Saw a lot of old friends we haven't seen in a while.

Been a very busy week so far and I'm off to Indy for the next two days. I picked up some new customers in Southern Illinois so I've been busy meeting them the last two days. Lot more work but also a lot of business. It is fun working with new customers. I feel I have so much more to offer them than my competitors. I have always had a knack for helping them make more money. Sometimes your old customers begin to take it for granted and you have to remind them of what you do for them. Taking 3 of my customers to Indy with me (2 old ones and one new one). I'm looking forward to spending two days with the new one so I can get to know him a little better.

Not much coming up this weekend. Supposed to have a devo at a local childrens home, but last count there were only 3 of us signed up, so that may not work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home